Monday, March 12, 2007

Karl Hoerig

Murdered March 12, 2007

~Age 43 (or 44 per some reports)
~Newton Falls, OH


On March 10, 2007 Claudia Cristine 'Cris' Hoerig, 42, bought a .357 handgun and some ammo--hollow-point bullets, as recommended by the salesperson when she asked what would kill in the fewest shots. She also went to a shooting range for instruction and practice using her new weapon. On March 12, 2007, police believe she put her new-found knowledge to use, shooting her husband, Karl D. Hoerig, 43 (some reports say 44), to death in their Newton Falls, OH home.


Mr. Hoerig's body was found three days later when he failed to show up for a scheduled flight assignment--He was a pilot with Southwest Airlines. Meanwhile Mrs. Hoerig had used her status as a pilot's wife to fly free from Pittsburgh to New York City, where she may have boarded a flight bound for her native Brazil. She also deposited $10,000 of the couple's money into her personal bank account and wired $9,000 more to her family in Brazil.

Police have since issued an arrest warrant charging Mrs. Hoerig with her husband's murder. As of this posting Mrs. Hoerig's exact whereabouts are unknown. More details are available on the
America's Most Wanted website. Anyone with information about Claudia 'Cris' Hoerig is asked to call 1-800-CRIME-TV.

Mrs. Hoerig lived in the US since 1989. She obtained US citizenship in 1999. She previously worked as an accountant, but was not employed at the time of the murder. She met Mr. Hoerig through an online dating website and the two were married in Las Vegas in June 2005. It was the second marriage for both.

According to family and friends of Mr. Hoerig the couple was having marital problems. Mr. Hoerig reportedly confided to a coworker that he was going to leave his wife and that he planned to move out on March 12th. That was the day he was killed.

Mrs. Hoerig's former husband, New York City doctor Thomas Bolte, has been quoted as saying Mrs. Hoerig was physically and mentally abusive to him during their marriage. He also indicated she used the couple's joint account to purchase property for herself in Brazil. When he confronted her about the purchase, she filed for divorce. A female friend of Mrs. Hoerig's from New York, however, remembered her as a warm person and hard worker.

Prior to working as a commercial pilot, Mr. Hoerig served in the Air National Guard. In that role he flew numerous combat missions in Afghanistan and Iraq. Before that he was in the army. He had a Bachelor's degree in civil engineering. He enjoyed woodworking, target shooting, welding and stained glass. He leaves children from his previous marriage.



Karl Hoerig; Karl Hoerig in undated military photo


Claudia 'Cris' Hoerig

Sources
WYTV, Mar 21, 2007
Funeral photos/Tribune Chronicle, Mar 22, 2007
Ravena Record Courier, Mar 30, 2007
Tribune-Chronicle, Apr 12, 2007
Tribune Chronicle, Apr 12, 2007
The Vindicator, Apr 13, 2007
Tribune Chronicle, Apr 14, 2007
Tribune Chronicle, Apr 17, 2007

~Posted April 19, 2007

25 comments:

carolina said...

Hi Hoerig´s family I´m Carol Senek from Brasil, and I´m reading about Karl case, We need justice...
It´s a shame about our government justice...
Be in peace...
I will always pray for you
Hug
Carol

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent
post. Also, I've shared your site in my social networks!

Also visit my website wiki.teilar.net

Anonymous said...

A person essentially assist to make seriously posts
I would state. This is the very first time I frequented your website
page and to this point? I surprised with the analysis
you made to create this particular submit incredible.

Magnificent task!

Feel free to surf to my web-site; face book of sex
my webpage - dating to find love

Anonymous said...

You made some nice points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found most individuals will approve
with your website.

My web-site :: facebook for adults

Anonymous said...

One other thing is that an online business administration training is designed for scholars to be
able to smoothly proceed to bachelor degree education.
The Ninety credit certification meets the lower bachelor diploma requirements when you earn
your own associate of arts in BA online, you will have
access to the modern technologies in this particular field.
Several reasons why students have to get their associate degree in business is
because they're interested in this area and want to obtain the general training necessary just before jumping in to a bachelor college diploma program. Thx for the tips you provide inside your blog.

Feel free to surf to my page - facebook sex

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for the helpful post. It is also my opinion that mesothelioma
cancer has an very long latency period of time, which means that warning signs of the disease
may well not emerge until 30 to 50 years after the preliminary exposure to asbestos.
Pleural mesothelioma, that is certainly the most common sort and is affecting the area around the lungs, may cause shortness of breath, upper body pains, plus a persistent coughing, which may cause coughing up bloodstream.


My blog post - facebook sex

Anonymous said...

I precisely wished to thank you so much yet again. I'm not certain the things I would've taken care of without the smart ideas shared by you regarding my topic.
It actually was a very intimidating problem in my view,
nevertheless finding out a expert avenue you resolved
it made me to jump over delight. I am happy for the support and thus sincerely hope you really know what an amazing
job you happen to be doing teaching the rest thru your site.

I am sure you've never met any of us.

Feel free to visit my homepage :: www.sendetiklat.net

Anonymous said...

Hello there, You have done an incredible job.
I�ll certainly digg it and in my view suggest to my friends.
I am sure they'll be benefited from this website.

Stop by my webpage: sex facebook

Anonymous said...

Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is great, let alone the content!



my webpage - free dating service online

Anonymous said...

whoah this blog is fantastic i love reading your posts. Keep up the great work!

You know, lots of people are hunting around for this information,
you could aid them greatly.

Feel free to visit my homepage :: 4 dating

Anonymous said...

Hey very cool web site!! Man .. Excellent .. Amazing ..
I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds also�I am happy to find a lot of useful information here in the post, we need develop more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

Here is my page list of dating sites

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good writeup. It actually was once a amusement account it.

Look complex to more added agreeable from you! However, how can we keep in touch?


Here is my blog post :: online dating websites

Anonymous said...

Hello! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when browsing from my iphone. I'm trying to find a
template or plugin that might be able to fix this problem.
If you have any recommendations, please share.
Thanks!

My blog ... phone dating

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your submission. I would like to comment that the very first thing you will need to conduct is to see if you really need credit restoration.
To do that you will have to get your hands on a copy of your credit
report. That should not be difficult, because government mandates that you are allowed to obtain one cost-free copy of your
own credit report yearly. You just have to request
that from the right people today. You can either look into the
website owned by the Federal Trade Commission or even contact one of the major credit agencies specifically.


Also visit my web page: facebookofsex

Anonymous said...

I do accept as true with all the ideas you have presented in
your post. They are really convincing and will certainly work.
Still, the posts are very short for newbies. May just you
please prolong them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.


Also visit my webpage :: http://businessservices20.com/wiki/index.php?title=Usuario_DiscusiĆ³n:MariLundg

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you will obtain performed proper here.
The cartoon is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish.
nevertheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the
following. ill certainly come more previously
again as precisely the same just about very incessantly within
case you protect this hike.

My web blog: sex facebook

Anonymous said...



my homepage ... for dating

Anonymous said...

Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was
just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback?
If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or
anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any support is very much appreciated.

Here is my web blog: personal dating sites

Anonymous said...

Well I sincerely liked studying it. This information
procured by you is very practical for good planning.



Look at my web site :: pyconuk.net

Anonymous said...

Great article and right to the point. I am not sure if this is
truly the best place to ask but do you folks have any ideea where to hire some professional writers?

Thx :)

my web site; facebook for sex

Anonymous said...

r ideas.

Also visit my blog - facebook of sex

Anonymous said...

ent targets for losing weight. While certain drugs briefly solve the situation, the
nasty side effects are not worth it, and they also never provide more than a short-term solution.
It can be a known indisputable fact that 95% of celebrity diets fail. for sharing your opinions on this web site.

Feel free to surf to my blog post ... adult finder

Anonymous said...

My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .

net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the
costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on numerous websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform.
I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way
I can transfer all my wordpress content into it?
Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

my web site; facebook for sex

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your own effort on this site. My mum enjoys doing research and it's really easy to see why. Most people learn all relating to the dynamic er you present priceless techniques via the web blog and in addition increase contribution from some other people about this concept while our own daughter is truly discovering a lot of things. Enjoy the remaining portion of the year. You have been carrying out a remarkable job.

My weblog adult finder

Anonymous said...

I cling on to listening to the rumor talk about getting
free online grant applications so I have been looking around for the most excellent site to get one.
Could you tell me please, where could i acquire some?


Here is my weblog; cyber sex